Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Eye Watch - Le Chevalier D'Eon (Production I.G.)

What Eye Watch - Le Chevalier D'Eon (Production I.G.)

Just finished watching this series a few days ago. Production I.G. is brilliant, one of the best studios in the business. I was interested in this anime for not only its gorgeous animation, but for the historical aspects of its story. Which ended up being very interesting indeed. Overall I did enjoy this series, but it was a bit too slow for my tastes. As well as the time period not being my preferred setting for anime. I also would've liked blood as apposed dust/sand during the fight scenes. I must say though, the ending was definitely not a let down for me. Everything came together very nicely. Check it out if you're interested: Le Chevalier D'Eon








Photo Credit: Respective Owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment