Friday, January 14, 2011

Hot Toys - Resident Evil 5: 1/6th Scale Jill Valentine (Battle Suit Version) Collectible Figure

Hot Toys - Resident Evil 5: 1/6th Scale Jill Valentine (Battle Suit Version) Collectible Figure

I for one, was totally siked to find out that Hot Toys is continuing their Resident Evil 5 Video Game Masterpiece Series with none-other-than the badass battle suit wearing Jill Valentine! Yes, this version of Jill is amazingly awesome. So finally after all this time, the official Preview pictures have been released!

Personally, I'm absolutely satisfied with every aspect of the figure shown. What I'm disatisfied with, is that which is not shown. Jill's signature RE5 Raven mask/Druid cloak is missing! This cannot be. I happen to think it's a very important attribute, considering it concealed Jill's identity for half the game. I honestly hope Hot Toys reconsiders this mistake. I would gladly pay upwards of $40.00USD for the accessorie(s), just to save me the trouble of customizing them in the future.

Not to mention the fact that for some odd reason Hot Toys decided to include with their upcoming Alice figure, her arctic parka from the Resident Evil: Afterlife movie. Don't get me wrong, it's a welcomed decision.. but to include such a trivial garment with Alice, and then leave Jill all exposed without her mask & cloak, would be an epic failure. With that said, I would like to make it clear that I will without doubt be purchasing Jill Valentine (Battle Suit Version) regardless of whether or not she comes cloaked. Yes, she's just that sexy. See pictures below..

Anyways, hope some of you are as excited as I am. Things should be interesting this year. MINE!











Photo Credit: Respective Owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment